Dumbbell Workout For Women
The practice of weight lifting has become increasingly popular among women, and for quite obvious reasons.
The workouts with weights in combination with the right diet, can greatly improve can improve the body composition and the aesthetics of any women; enhance and define the muscles of the legs, glutes, femoral, quadriceps, calves and also the remaining muscle groups of the body.
Women can greatly benefit from the practice of weight lifting, especially when combined with the right diet. I tis also proved that weight training increases the metabolic rate at rest.
Of course there are women who seek a more general development of the musculature, but this workout is directed primarily to those wishing to focus on the development of the legs. Most women wish to develope the leg muscles, especially the glutes.
It may seem incredible, but it is actually possible to train the entire body with one set of adjustable dumbbells. And with an adjustable weight bench you will be able to perform a greater number of exercises.
Dumbbell workout for women
|Dumbbell Squat||Dumbbell bench press||Dumbbell lunges|
|Dumbbell Step ups||Dumbbell row||Plie squat|
|Dumbbell straight legs deadlift||Dumbbell military press||Dumbbell hip thrust|
|Swiss ball leg curl||Lying dumbbell triceps extensions||Dumbbell leg curl|
|Glutes Kickbacks||Dumbbell curl||Flutter kicks|
|Dumbbell calf raises||Crunches with feet elevated||Seated dumbbell calf raises|
A few words to consider:
- Before you start training with weights, do a warmup lasting 12-15 minutes on the elliptical machine or any other cardio machine. Or you can do some minutes of rope jumping.
- Before starting to train each muscle group , perform 2-3 warm up sets with lighter weights.
- The number of sets per exercise to be undertaken should depend on your personal resilience, thus: If you recover easily from training, perform 3-4 sets per exercise . If you have difficulty catching up, do only 2 sets per exercise.
- Focus on the muscle group you are working at the moment.
- Perform between 10-12 reps per set to failure .
- Perform all exercises with a good form.
- Control the eccentric portion of the exercises. This is the most important part of training and which provides more results, so it is recommended that you take 3-4 seconds to descend the weight and 1 or 2 to lift it .
- On days when you do not train with weights , you can perform light to moderate exercise that do not involve train with weights.
- Rest for at least 2 days per week (where no sports activities will be held ).
Follow this workout for at least two months before moving to another, in order to be able to prove its effectiveness and get results.